Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally a tooth!

After a week of the tooth going up and down, it is finally in. Hopefully Brocky will be happier now....he is better from his croup, although I think he gave it to me, and I have had horriable headaches since Sunday. Better now, than when I return to work which is 2 weeks from yesterday. Hard to believe my 6 months is up.

This year at Disneyland you get in free on your birthday, so I asked Austin if he wanted to go to Disneyland for his birthday, and he said "No, I want to go to Hawaii." He really wants to go whale watching with his dad, maybe me too, but I think he is more interested in going with Scott. We are going to try and go in March. I love Maui in March and it will be fun to go for a few days. I have got to start planning trips otherwise it is too hard for me to think about going back.

Well I am not feeling the greatest and can't type well with this head of mine so it will be a short post...we are looking forward to the Super Bowl this weekend, usually I just care about the food we make, but I am rooting for Shereen's Cardinals.

Karen

1 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

sorry your sick. We are going to Maui in march as well what day are you going?