Ok I write this post to plea for something. I know my mind/memory is gone but lately is seems like it is a daily thing that I forget or lose something...for anyone who knows one of my stories...let's just say Wicked tickets. Ugh. Anyways I don't know when it was or who it was but I do remember lending my hanging jumper (like it hangs from a doorway) to someone. I would assume it was long before Brock came into the picture, but I am not sure. So, if I lent it to you and you are reading this, Brocky is at the age where he would like it. Thanks for humoring me as a try and find my mind again, although I do think finding it is a lost cause.
17 years ago




1 comments:
You know I have one from when Elise was a baby, though I know it isn't yours. If you'd love it, I hated it! Just give me a call and I'll bring it next Monday!
Post a Comment