Ok so my life kinda got turned upside down this week. I knew going back to work would be an adjustment, which it has. Tuesday was my first official day back, and it didn't hit me until I was turning the corning to the building. My co-workers were great, and had a big pizza party for me. So sweet, I have worked with most of them for almost 3 years and they are my working family. My new sup is awesome and so understanding. There were a lot of things to catch up on, so I did that the first few nights and then started taking calls on Friday. It is going well, although I am super tired. I am used to going to bed at 9:30, not 2 am :) We are getting excited to fly tho!
So over the last few weeks Brocky has had some big changes! He is close to getting his second tooth, sitting up, and sleeping through the night. We are in the never ending project of putting Austin's room together. He loves having bunk bed, but is too scared to sleep on top, so for now he is still in his toddler bed. We should have everything put together by Friday for Austin's birthday.
I took the boys to the Doctor this week for Austin's 5 year check up and Brock's 6 month. Both are in the 80% on weight, Austin is 93% on height, whereas Brock is 40% on height. He is so chubby! The pants I just bought him are 18-24 months. Better chubby than skinny....
Tomorrow we are going to Tepanyaki for Ethan's birthday. Austin calls it the firework place, and then a busy week with Austin birthday on Friday. I am trying to figure out where to go on a day trip on the 23rd...if flights hold out it will be San Fran, but it may end up being Vegas.
The computer I am on his not letting me post pics so I will do that tomorrow. On my last "free day" we took the kids on the Front Runner to Gateway for Austin to see the Saturn movie at the Planetarium. It was a really fun day and I am glad we did it. So now our adventures begin now that flights are reinstated!!!
Aloha,
Karen
17 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment