Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Such a fun few days with visits to Scott's work, my old work Utah Housing, my parents, Vicki's office and of coarse the neighborhood. Austin went out for about 2 hours tonight with our new next door neighbors and had a blast! I think he will be on a sugar high for awhile! Ugh! Contrary to previous post where Austin is a ghost and Brock is a duck, Austin decided he wanted to be a pirate. When he told his Aunt Vicki this, she said she had the perfect Captain Hook costume which she did! I decided that Captain Hook could not go alone and needed a friend so I went on the mad search to find a infant Peter Pan costume. They don't make them. So then I searched and searched for green clothes cause I knew I was doomed if I even attempted to sew. Finally I found green clothes that would work, a green beany (although Chelle did a great job at trying to explain to me how to sew one, my non crafty brain couldn't get it, so I had to buy something) and someone who would be willing to cut fringe on arms, legs and around the waist. Little Peter Pan turned out darling! It was a super fun time, and now Austin is loving handing out candy to the late trick or treaters.













By far my best Halloween yet, so fun to show off the boys.
Karen

5 comments:

Dale said...

Thanks for dinner and all of the fun! You guys are great!

Jessica Rodgers said...

The costumes turned out so cute. I bet Austin had a ton of fun as Captain hook. Has he seen Hook the movie. Preston loves it and walks around the house saying hook, hook wheres the hook!. and I asked him if his lunch was good yesterday and he told me it was "bangarang"

~Our Family~ said...

I just love your boys costumes they are so adorable.. This is Cindy from the ldsadoption group.. I haven't forgot about the turkey breast in the dutch oven I just forget to ask my mom so I will do it when she gets home from work and get back to you... I hope you had fun on your trip...

Lisa said...

So cute! So much fun! Glad you had a Happy Halloween. My boys were Batman and Robin...so much fun to dress them up together on their first Halloween!

Kristie and Trevin said...

O my gosh! Can they be any cuter! Serioulsy those are the cutest costumes!