Yes, our sweet little Brocky is really 8 weeks today. Every Tuesday I play the events of the day he was born in my head. Meeting Rhonda at the hospital, and then seeing the baby at the nurses desk as she checked in and both of looking at each other finally hitting us what was about to happen, playing cards, listening to music, and then finally at 3:02..... Kinda silly I know to do this but I don't want to forget a thing.
He is getting SOOO big! Last night he cooed back at me. Finally he talks! He loves to have the spot in between his eyes rubbed on his forehead. This morning I started doing it and he just looked up at me and smiled. It relaxes him so much.
We didn't end up going to Phoenix last week, Austin really wanted to go but the flights were bad and I just couldn't risk it. We are going to go to Carlsbad next Saturday. No one in Scott's family is going to be using the condo on the beach so we are going to go down. Scott is just going to go for a few days, but I will stay down there for the whole week. It will be great to hang on the beach and go to Sea World for a few days.
Austin is now going to be a ghost for Halloween, but when he was going to be a pirate he said to me "I want to be a pirate so I can Argh!". He has been saying some of the cutest things, and I am so happy that he is talking better.
It has been a year since I last went to Paris, the girls at work want to go when I come back, hopefully I will be able to. Here are some pics of when Kristen and I went last year. It was great therapy for me to go. Having gone through the failed invitro it was nice to get away and Kristen was the perfect travel planner.

The pic of us is at Versaile, and then the back of Versaile, and then an old house there. The pic of me in front of the restaurant is my all time favorite place. We went there with Ron and Tammi when I went to Paris the first time. I don't really care for French food, but this is a little place that a couple owns and they have the best apples with caramel sauce and real French Vanilla ice cream. So that is my little thought back in time.
We finally have a new computer but are in the process of getting it set up, so I will wait to post recent pics of the boys until that is up and running. Austin will be moving into the computer room, and then we will bring the crib up into the "baby room" for Brock. Austin wants a "Saturn" room. He has a book about space, so we will do some cute things with it.
Later,
Karen
17 years ago




1 comments:
So good to hear another update on how you guys are doing again. Have fun at the condo for a week! Also, Trinity's favorite spot to relax was when I rubbed her between the eyes on her forehead...she fell asleep every time. I miss that. I love you!
Post a Comment