I went outside this morning to get the newspapers, and this is what I saw!
I knew we were supposed to get snow in the mountains, but I didn't think we would get it this low in the valley. I went and got Austin and showed him and he was so excited, me not so much. This is the earliest snow I can remember.
Today Brock is 2 months old! Here are some pics I just took of him. We go to the doc this week for his 2 month check up and I am really curious to see how much he weighs. Have I said how cool this computer is, that I can actually take a picture and post it immediately to the blog? So great!
Oh, and that is a real smile, his eyes are just closed. Can't believe I actually captured it!
Happy snow,
Karen
17 years ago




4 comments:
Oh my goodness...that snow just looks cold! I'm not a snow girl at all...that just means I've lived in California for most of my life and have been spoiled with the weather here. Such a cute pic of Brock! I love that smile!
Karen-- Super cute pics you got of Brock!!! You guys are so cute!
Janae and fam
I am so wishing I could come to cali with you and your kids. Hope you guys have fun with preston. Love the pics. Dont miss the snow one bit!
Jess
Wow it looks like brock has grown up even more since the last time i have seen him. He is so darling! Come visit jake and I our link is jakeandmorgan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment