Friday, October 17, 2008

Brocks two week check up and more pics


The little, well not so little guy had his 2 month check up today. He weighs 13lbs 10 ounces which 84% on weight and 23 inches which is 45% on height. He is a short little chubby baby. The doc said "so he eats 3 to 4 ounces at a time?" and I said, no more like 6 to 7. Here is a pic of him in an outfit the Shereen gave him and his little Halloween shirt.



The next are pics from my parents Halloween party. If you look in the group one and see a yellow thing it is Brock as a duck. The last one is Austin eating one of the donuts on a string. On the way home Austin said he wanted to go to Grandmas for another party. We also stopped at Target on the way home and ran into Jailee and Britt. Jailee and Austin were being wild and someone was looking at them all dressed up acting crazy, and I just said "A little too much sugar from Grandmas Halloween party". Jailee was a doll as were the rest of the kids. I love seeing all the kids dressed up. It was a lot of fun, and my parents did a great job as usual.




We are off to Carlsbad! I am so excited, I still have a lot of packing to do, but I can't wait to just hang by the beach. It will be great just to relax and go see Shamu! Don't know that I will have much access to a computer so I will post pics of Brock's first airplane ride, and all the fun things we will do in San Diego. I can't wait to eat the crab burrito at Fidels el Norte!
Karen

2 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I love all the pics! Wow, Brock is a healthy boy! That is awesome! Have a safe trip and I can't wait to hear all about the fun you will be having with your boys! Can't wait to see the pics too! Love you tons Karen!

~Our Family~ said...

Karen,
I will ask my mom more details on her turkey breast that she cooks in the dutch oven.. I know she cooks it in the oven too so I will ask her and get back to you and let you know.. I hope you have fun on your trip.. Cute pictures of the kids in their halloween costumes.. Looks like alot of fun..