Ok, the new computer is up and running and now I have access to some pics that were saved to the old floppy disks. This blog does not have a pic of a very important person in our family and that is Ethan. Today I have thought of him a lot. We sent birth announcements to our two favorite people at Primary Children's Medical Center Dr. Ron Day and Nurse Toni Sherwood. Both of them were angels to us and even 5+ years later have such a place in our hearts. Dr. Day called us today to say congratulations. I was not home but Scott was here to talk to him. He is such an amazing man, and a miracle worker. Toni, if you read this, thanks for the post. We will be up to show off the boys in their Halloween costumes. Here is the pic I call "Dr. Ethan". We got the scrubs for him during his first surgery at UCSF and the stethescope he has on was one they used on him at Primary's, he is 9 months old in this picture.
I will post a few more of Ethan as I get everything transfered over. I will probably start posting a ton more pics now. Phew! It was worth the wait, although I should be cleaning the computer room instead of playing around on the new computer....
Karen
17 years ago




1 comments:
Your little doctor Ethan is so beautiful. Thanks for posting a pic of him!!
Post a Comment