This time he really did. I wasn't touching his cheeks or anything. I was just looking at him, and he got this big smile on his face. My heart melted, one of those great mommy moments. My sister Vicki called me right after and she got the exciting news, and then everyone else that I talked to today did too!
Karen
17 years ago




5 comments:
A child's smile to their mommy is priceless...how wonderful for you!
He is so cute! I'm happy for you all. Love your music on the blog!
I have been wondering how you are doing. Brock is getting so big. I am accused all the time of spoiling Katherine. I say back off, she's my last one! Check out my blog at termitecorner.blogspot. Since Derek is back in school, I will update it on Mondays when he is gone. Love your boys!!!
Karen - Not entirely sure how to do this blog stuff!! I keep planning to write you via snail mail to thank you for your note, announcement and wonderful pictures - truly brought tears to my eyes -- you, Scott and Ethan taught me so very much -- I am so happy for you and for Brock that he has found such an incredible, loving family -- I look forward to seeing you when you visit PCMC - Toni
Karen - Not entirely sure how to do this blog stuff!! I keep planning to write you via snail mail to thank you for your note, announcement and wonderful pictures - truly brought tears to my eyes -- you, Scott and Ethan taught me so very much -- I am so happy for you and for Brock that he has found such an incredible, loving family -- I look forward to seeing you when you visit PCMC - Toni
Post a Comment