Monday, September 1, 2008

Cute story...

I have a lot to write about, which I will hopefully do tomorrow, but I wanted to share a quick story. The other day I was changing Brocks diaper at the changing table, and he had the cutest look on his face, like he was trying to talk. So being the new mom I am just stood there and started making baby noises, then all of a sudden I was getting sprayed. He got me bad. Serves me right to try and have a conversation with my kid while changing his diaper. I would like to say I have learned my lesson, but it has happened a few more times since. I will say though he is still the sweetest baby in the whole world, and we just love him to pieces!!

2 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

That's what you call a "True Mommy"...someone who gets barfed on, peed on, pooped on, sneezed on...once that happens you are definately a true mother. He he he!

Wight Family said...

What a wonderful opportunity though, really! How could he pass that up!? What an adorable baby! And you are so brave to share that with all of us!! Love ya!