Monday, September 22, 2008

My cute boys...lots of pics to share

Ok it is still weird for my to say "boys" or "kids", but every time I do, I get a smile on my face. Even though the nights are rough I'm so grateful to have Brock here and that Austin now has a sibling with him. A few of my neighbors bought them matching shirts, which Austin just loves. Here's some cute pics them.


Austin is loving his preschool and has adjusted so well. He is starting to get very excited for Halloween. He changes his mind every day on what he wants to be. We have gone through a ghost, dragon, pumpkin (which I veto that one cause he was that as a baby), pirate and cat in the hat. I'm getting excited tho, I love Halloween, I love seeing the neighbor kids, and taking my kids places. So here are so more funny pics of Austin.


Brock has been eating like a champ, he now drinks 5 t0 6 ounces at a time. I can't believe he is 6 weeks old. I have completely enjoyed him, and just cuddling him, not that I didn't with the other two, but I think I just really appreciate him. One of my friends from when I lived in Oakland sent him this cute outfit. If you are reading this Annie, I will send you a pic. Annie is a miracle to me, and really helped me out last year when she lived in Phoenix. She is now in DC, and I am hoping to go see her and the cherry blossoms this spring.
I'm pretty sure Brocky smiled at me this morning, and he smiled at Scott last night, and it looks like his eyes are going to be blue. He completely fits in his 0-3 month clothes, and I am sure before too long he will outgrow those with the way he is eating. We may be going to Phoenix next week as Austin said to me the other day "Mom I want to go see my dogs". I haven't been there since March so it will be fun to do a little shopping and hanging out.
Karen

3 comments:

Nite Family said...

I understand what you are saying about "appreciating" your new one!! Seems the older Blaine and I get, along with our older kids, the more we "appreciate" our little ones. Do enjoy it while they will let you hold them and snuggle them! Take Care, Love Marci

Katie said...

He really is getting big and so cute! I love the pics of him and Austin in their matching shirts. It looks like you are all adjusting very well to life with 2 kids in the home and I'm sure Ethan is excited for you all too. Thanks for the update!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Oh my gosh...I love the matching outfits! What cute boys you have Karen...ALL 3 of them!