Monday, September 22, 2008

Songs...

I forgot to say in my last post, I finally figured out how to post music (thanks to Gina for having it on her site, I liked your music so much I was determined to figure it out). If Scott and I were to have an all time favorite song it would be "Clocks" by Cold Play. When we went to Hawaii right after Ethan passed away we took a helicopter ride, and this is the song that was playing on the ride. It reminds me of the miracles that happened to get us there. If Brent was still with us, I would give me a big hug and tell him thanks for that trip. The other songs are a few of my favorites, Austin loves the songs "No Handle Bars" and "Apologize" and is always singing them, and then theres the music from Cars, which is Austin and Scotts favorite movie. So hope you like them, I am sure it will change over time.

0 comments: