Not me (well maybe a little since the 20 year) but Brock. I took him to the doctor today for his checkup, and he weighs 9 lbs 140z. He was 7 lbs 9 0z three weeks ago. He is a champion eater, and will drink about 5 0z at a time. In this picture you can see he is starting to get chubby, and he is getting a few rolls. Doc says he is doing wonderful and to keep up the good work. Oh, and I think he smiled at me today. One of the good things about being an "older" mom is that I am enjoying every minute of him.
17 years ago





2 comments:
Oh he's just beautiful! Such good news to hear the doctor say that he's doing so well and is so healthy!
I love his little cheeks in this pic! And he's so handsome. What a profile!! I'm so happy that he is healthy and growing up fast and strong! You're an awesome mommy!
Post a Comment