
We then took a picture of the "Ellis Boys". Austin loved having his "Papa and Grandma" come to his house.
After being in Lake Powell the week Brock was born, my parents were able to come and meet him in Sunday. Of coarse everyone says he is adorable and soooo sweet!
My sister and her kids also came over, as we were taking pictures I had a flashback of taking similar pictures of her kids with Ethan, although they were so much smaller than, I think Mitch was just a little older than Austin.




It was so much fun having lots of people over welcoming Brock into their lives. My sister Shereen flew in from Phoenix on Monday, and it was great having her here. Austin was so excited to see her. She was a great help to me, as I am still adjusting to physically having two kids. She is so great with babies, I think she is the "baby whisperer". My sisters, mom, and sisters in law had a shower for me and Brock and that was so much fun. Here is a picture of Shereen or as Austin says "Rene" and the little guy.
We took Brock to the doctor on Wednesday and he is now 7 lbs 9 0z, so he has gained a little bit. That is awesome, most of his clothes are still big on him, so if you see repeat clothes in the pictures, you know why. The doc checked his heart out, and says it is great! Shereen left on Thursday, and so now it is back to the real world for me. This is the first time in 6 years that I haven't worked. It is great, but an adjustment. Right now it looks like I will be off for about 6 months. It will so super great to be off over the holidays and just have a "normal life" for awhile.
I am trying to be creative with this blogging thing as I have seen so many others that are so cool, hence the pictures all the way through it. I will close with just a picture of Brock where his eyes are actually open! He is such a doll!!!!

Karen




2 comments:
Congratulations Karen,
I just can't get over how exciting for you guys this is. It makes me remember the first week we brought Maddie home and how happy everyone was for us after waiting so long! So fun, and I'm sure your Austin will be a great helper. Enjoy!
Heidi
Oh my goodness...I am so happy for you Karen...you are now officially a mommy of 3 beautiful boys...2 here, and one watching over all of you...although I wish that wasn't the case. I love ya tons and wish I lived closer to just come and give you a big hug.
Post a Comment