I have the flying bug like no other. I have thought I would quit my job once I returned to work, but right I just want to FLY! So tomorrow my NYC purse friends and I are off to LA to find purses. The fare I have to pay now is way to expensive to go to NYC for the day, so LA here we come. The rush of being able to do a day trip still gets me. So here I go for a fun little early Christmas present. Next trip I am sure will be Phoenix, as it appears Tess will be having puppies any time now.
17 years ago




3 comments:
Karen I'm so sorry I haven't forgot the turkey recipe for you I just keep forgeting to ask my mom and sit down and write it down. I will do it this weekend for you I promise... I hope you have a fun time on your little day trip.. I love the new blog layout...
That is awesome! I'd love to fly somewhere for the day! Have too much fun, you deserve it!!
PS if you need a sitter....;)
Hope that is true we would love to see you!!!!
Post a Comment