Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful for....





Just wanted to write a post about all the things I am thankful for...it will be very random and in no particular order.


I am thankful for...

  • Brock, Austin, and Scott!
  • Good ice (from Sam's, Sonic, Taco Time, Orange Julius, Jamba, and my new one today the Bun Basket)
  • Delta, ok this may come as a shock, but really I am thankful for all the cool things I have done in 3+ years
  • My sisters, where would I be without them? Hate to think of that one
  • Cavanaughs in North Ogden's carmel corn, Chelle knows there is more than her to go to North Ogden for
  • My friends, whether they are from High School, College, former employer or current employer, or a current or old neighbor I love them all and am so grateful to have AMAZING friends
  • Sticky fingers from Wingers, and Amazing Sauce
  • My parents, brothers, sisters in law, brothers in law. I am a lucky girl to have such a great fam!
  • DIET COKE!!!!!!
  • A digital camera, how did I live so long with out it?
  • New next door neighbors, who read this blog once in awhile so I have to tell them I am thankful for them. Our prayers were answered when they bought the house
  • A husband who likes to mow the lawn so I don't have to
  • Blogging! It has been great to keep up with my friends
  • Biggest Looser, it kinda keeps me motivated....
  • Pear and red apple Jelly Belly's
  • Austin's giggle
  • Brock's cooo
  • Sunsets in Maui
  • Tulips
  • My scriptures
  • Christmas music
  • The Golden Gate Bridge
  • My Mother in Law's orange rolls
  • Brock's binky
  • Sudoku, such a great stress reliever
  • Electric blankets
  • The Mandarin in Bountiful
  • Disneyland, especially at Christmas
  • Lower oil/gas prices
  • Bountiful and Oakland Temples, the way they both sit on the hill and remind me of both of my homes
  • Coldplay
  • Red berries and sweddish fish

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Karen


2 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Aaaawww, Karen...you are so cute. Someday I'm be grateful for things...I'm still looking at life as "The glass is half empty"...it takes time. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Love you tons!

gina said...

What a great list! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I've loved catching up with you and love reading your blog.