Because of my love of cooking and baking I have decided to start a new recipe blog. I will be posting some of my favorites and hope others will as well. I am always looking for something new to cook and so I thought this would be fun to start. It still has some work that needs to be done on it, but for now my all time favorite Christmas recipe is on there with pictures as I made it.
The blog is http://ourtastyrecipes.blogspot.com
17 years ago




2 comments:
Sounds yummy! Can't wait to check it out!
Hey GF, I looked at the new recipe blog and I'm so excited! Everything looks so tasty.
I don't know what the deal is with the comments on the blog though, yours and another friend of mine must have the same settings turned on, I can't see the verification letters on either of your blogs... whatever. Not sure how you two magicians did it, but you did! Love ya!
Post a Comment