Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December

Even though I have been doing a lot of Christmas shopping it finally feels like December. My trip to LA was so dang fun, and great to get away. Dorney is an awesome travel buddy and I am sure we will do the trip again, so if anyone wants purses I plan to go back once my benefits are back to normal. Hard to believe that is less than 2 months away, but that just means when I go back it will be just a few weeks before the adoption is finalized. Can't wait!!!

Sunday we had the "pleasure" of taking pics of the boys for our Christmas card, as we were doing it I knew why I had held off on it. Two words: ROYAL PAIN! I got a few good shots, but I think the kids are much cuter than that.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season, and if you are in Utah the cold now that we have snow!

Karen

1 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Welcome back sweetie! So glad you had fun and got a break. Sometimes we just need that break away from life for a moment. LOVE YOU TONS!!!