Monday, December 15, 2008

Chubby Boy gets chubbier...

Today Brocky had his 4 month doctors appointment. On my way to the appointment I was talking to my sister Shereen and told her that I thought he weighed 17lbs, a complete guess on my part cause we do not own a scale. Well, what can I say I am good mom, or maybe I just know how much weight my arms are holding cause he was exactly 17lbs. For those who don't have the percentages memorized that is 86% and he is 52% on height so he is starting to even out a little. He wore his first 6 to 12 month outfit today...again Chubby Boy!

2 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

You look like one happy momma! Now that tess has puppies you will have to come visit.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

We like chubby and healthy don't we? He's growing so fast...what a cutie pie! LOVE YOU TONS!!!