Monday I became a great aunt again with my niece Jessica having her 3rd kid. Ok, I feel old but welcome baby Alaina! With Jessica being in labor I have thought a lot about the day Brock was born and how amazing Rhonda was. We still are in awe of how blessed we are to have him. I do not take one day for granted, and am grateful to be on this side of the year.
He is getting so chubby. I don't know what it is about handmedown clothes but it seems the second person always fits into them much sooner than the first. Brock has totally filled out the outfit that Vic's best friend Becca gave Austin and it is a 3-6 month size.
On Saturday I was at the mall with the kids and saw some of the Christmas decorations up from a distance. I told Austin that Santa would be at the mall soon. As we got closer to the decorations we saw a line. Turns out Santa was coming in 10 minutes. Ok, when I was a kid Santa didn't come until after Thanksgiving, this was November 8th and I didn't even have a camera on me. Austin told Santa he wanted a race car track. While we were out Scott called and said my friend who used to babysit Austin before she moved to Montana was at our house with her family. We rushed home and were able to spend the afternoon with them. It was a great time, and Ian looks just the same, just a little taller but still just as skinny. I am so glad they stopped by. Here is a pic of Ian and Austin.
I was going to try and do some new stuff with my posting, but I haven't quite figured it out yet, so here goes a video of the little guy. Playing patty cake is his favorite thing...his least favorite thing is having his clothes changed!




1 comments:
You feel old I cant believe as I read that I felt so old having three kids and I am only 25. time flies when your having fun! Love ya
Post a Comment