Ok because of my niece Jessica's blog I was able to see a new way to post pics. So much easier. This blog may actually start looking cool.
We have had a very fun week. Scott put up the Christmas lights this week and Austin just kept saying "Wow! I am so excited!" He is at such a fun age, and I know Christmas will be a blast.
17 years ago




3 comments:
OK, Karen...show me some secrets and tips! I need help with my blog! I'm not very computer savvy and don't have a lot of time to research stuff!
Marci
I love the new pics! Yep, Christmas will be a wonderful time for you this year...having both Brocky and Austin with you...Ethan will be there too! LOVE YOU!!!
Karen,I didn't know you had a blog. I linked here from Tammi's. It's so cute! I love your family picture. I'm adding you to my blog.
Post a Comment