After a crazy, emotional, awesome day, the little guy arrived at 3:02 pm 19 inches, 7 lbs 3 oz. He has lots of dark blond fuzzy hair. I'll write more later, but let me just say we are so grateful, and honored to have this little guy in our family. Austin already loves him to pieces and is so excited to be a big brother.
17 years ago




9 comments:
Congratulation's I am so happy your little baby boy is finally here. He is so cute! It looks like Austin is going to be a wonderful big brother. LOL
Hurray! Hurray!! Hurray!!!! I am so happy to hear your news. Love to you and your family! We love you and areso happy for you!!!
HOORAY!!!! I've been praying and wondering. Congratulations to you all. And thank Rhonda for me. She gave us all such a gift! He's a handsome guy!
How bout that name? Did Brock stick?
What a beautiful son! The photo of Scott and Austin with the baby is just priceless. It shows the sweet tenderness of two great men in this little boys life. Karen, you are going to be an AMAZING mom for this little guy...he's very blessed. We love you guys!
he is so adorable. congratulations! the blonde hair is cute.
Congratulations!! It's always a miracle when a baby comes into your life. Enjoy every little moment!
Love,
Marci
Congratulations!! It's always a miracle when a baby comes into your life. Enjoy every little moment!
Love,
Marci
Congratulations! I am so excited your little baby is finally here. It looks like Austin is going to be a wonderful big brother. Let me know when you guys would like a visitor. LOL Kristin
Congratulaions! This is very exciting. I hope you get some sleep over the next few months.
Post a Comment