Ok, I can't remember who sings that song, but it is going through my head...."the final countdown". It truly does not seem real that in a matter of days the little guy will be here. Heck, it could be a matter of hours if Rhonda has her way. One thing that is good, is my caseworker is back from Mexico today and I really wanted her to be here for the birth. There is still some things to do...putting up the changing table, bringing up the bassinett, washing a few more things, and sleep. I have been so busy lately that sleep is something I don't get much of right now, which is crazy cause I know within a few days, sleeping will be a thing of the past.
We had a fun day today, went to see my parents, and then I took her on "Karen's tour of Salt Lake." Some of my favorite places, including Lion House Pantry, and Primary Children's Medical Center. We had a really fun day, and Austin was really good.
3 to go!
17 years ago




1 comments:
That is so crazy, I can't believe he's almost here. It seems like last week we were talking about you possibly going with AGAA. I am so excited for you and hope all goes well with delivery. BTW, did you ever hear if those twins got placed? I've thought a lot about them and hope they went to a good family. Congrats again!
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment