Friday, August 15, 2008

So much to say about Brock Skyler Ellis




So much to say, but not enough time/sleep so I will post pics for now so you can all see our adorable new baby!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh he is gorgeous! I can tell you guys are on cloud 9 with your newest addition and I am so happy for you. Thanks for the pics, keep 'em coming.
Congrats again,
Katie

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congratulations you guys!!! He is absolutely beautiful! Welcome to the world Brock!! I can't wait to meet you someday sweetie! You will love your big brother Austin, and your big brother Ethan will always be your guardian angel! You will learn all about Ethan and just how amazing he is! We love you guys!!!

Lisa said...

Karen (& Scott & Austin),
What a beautiful family! It is so sweet to see that brother bond forming so quickly for Austin and Brock. I love seeing the pictures and knowing that your wish came true! Love you!!!!

Lisa

~Our Family~ said...

Karen, Congrats on the new baby. This is Cindy H. from the ldsadoptiveparents group.. He is gorgeous... Enjoy him while he is tiny they grow so fast... Mine is 5 months old now and I can't believe where the time went.. Anyway congrats to you guys. I'm happy for you...

Gwilliam House said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is beautiful and we are so happy for your new addition.