In May I said August would not come soon enough. Well, August is here! I am glad that the wait has been over the summer, cause the winter would have killed me. Speaking of winter...I am a dork. To help Rhonda pass the time faster we started the "12 Days Before Baby". Ever since she came to Utah, she has wanted to go to Sizzler, so for the first day that is what we did. I told her when I started this, it would not all be food, but it would be a surprise every day. Friday I gave her a purple (her favorite color) Utah pen, Saturday was Jamba juice and just in case Rhonda ever looks at this, I won't say any more, but I have some cool things planned.
Austin is getting so excited for "Brock" to come. A few days ago he was singing "rock a bye Brock in the tree top..." so cute. He knows Brock is in Rhonda's stomach, so yesterday when we went to her apartment he said "Where's Brock?". There are so many emotions running through me as this time comes to an end, and our family begins to change. I could go on and on, but no one wants to hear about my crazy emotions.
The dogs went back to Phoenix this weekend, Austin is so sad and wants to go on Delta to see them. We will have to wait a few months, until the baby is bigger and I can handle two kids on a plane.
It's 9, yes 9 as in really 9 days.
Karen
17 years ago




1 comments:
cool cool. can't wait for you guys.
Post a Comment