Saturday, May 30, 2009

Austin wants glasses...

The other day Austin and I went to the dollar store, and I was looking at something and he came to me and said he wanted these glasses. They were the kind that have the funny lenses to help you read. He put them on and he said "I look just like Clay". He really did, I thought it was cute he found glasses that were just like Clay's. We had to take the lenses out cause he was falling as he walked. He had to wear them to church and everything. I was finally able to get some pics of the two of them when I took them to the store. He loves his friends and we are so grateful that Austin has such great friends to play with. We are going to have a great summer!

1 comments:

Janae said...

I love this little guy! I showed the pic to my family yesterday and they couldn't get over how cute these two are together!