Scott's birthday was over a week ago, and we had a weekend celebration, all of it was local. I am hoping for my 4-0 it will be a global event :)
We splurged and went to Flemings for dinner. Both of us have wanted to go to Ruth Chris's for years, but we heard Flemings was better. I was not disappointed! It was the best meal of my life and I enjoyed every bite. Since working at Lone Star years ago I have become a fan of the filet, and this was the best filet of my life. I also loved the sides, I even loved the flavored butter for the bread. Ok, I am weird, but it was a lot of fun to go. The next day we took the kids to Prairie Schooner and Austin loved it. We ate dinner in a covered wagon and he walked around looking at all the cool things. It was fun to go with Grant and Lisa, and a really fun place to take the kids. After that we had some friends over for cake and ice cream. I ordered a red velvet cake with cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone. The best cake I have ever had. It was a fun little party and great time with friends.
17 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment