Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blogger slacker!

Ok, I have been the worst at bloggin lately. There are a ton of reasons, but I would have to say the biggest one is sleep or lack of. We finally got a new mattress which has helped so much, so now when I sleep for 4 or 5 hours it actually feels like I have slept.

There is a lot to post about, so I will slowly catch up. My sister and niece were in town 2 weeks ago for my nephews wedding and we took all the kids to the zoo. Austin had a blast with his cousins as you can see from the pictures. We had a fun time with them here, and my nephews weddding was beautiful, definately worth working the graveyard shift I had to for that day. Speaking of graveyards...my shift is now over so I will post about Scott's big 40 birthday and other things tomorrow or rather today :)

Karen

2 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

You have been busy! I'm off to bed, to get some much needed rest...the academy starts in just over a week (june 1st)...YIKES!! I LOVE YOU!

Dale said...

Hey S&K, Janae and had fun looking at your cruise pics! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!!! That's awesome! We really appreciate you guys and your friendship!