Sunday, March 29, 2009

A lot to say....but I will tomorrow cause I am wiped out!

This weekend was an amazing weekend for our family, that I want to write about, but I am so dang tired so hopefully tomorrow. My niece Jessica did a fantastic job taking pictures of the sealing and blessing for us. I really appreciate her hard work, and creativity and for coming from Phoenix!

3 comments:

Wight Family said...

Those sealing pics are priceless. I was thinking this morning that of all the family sealing pics I've seen (church releases, etc) these have got to capture that joy the best!! Wish I knew who to send a copy of your pics to I'd have it on all the right places! Your family looks SO incredibly happy!

Love you! GREAT JOB JESS!!!

Jessica Rodgers said...

thanks for the great weekend I am so blessed to have such great family. I has an amazing time with you and your sweet family!

Kristin Kimber said...

We are so happy for you guys! It sounds like it was a wonderful weekend. Those pictures really are priceless!