We have got a very fun weekend ahead of us! There are so many emotions inside right now as we prepare for Brocks sealing and blessing. To say I am excited, yet stressed is an understatement. It feels as tho this is the culminating event to this whole process, bring in the sappy and emotional Karen.
Shereen and Jessica will be flying in, and it will be a great weekend with family. We are grateful for the support of all of our friends and family who have helped us get to this point. Ok, I will stop, I am just glad to be at this point versus where I was one year ago.
17 years ago




1 comments:
I'll be thinking of you all weekend. Enjoy the family-love! This is such a special time. Don't forget to write about it, in your "journal". Not just here for me! :)
Post a Comment