Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So busy...

I have been so busy working on getting approved through 2 new agencies. It seems every day that is all I do, which is great, but hopefully things are starting to calm down. We are very excited to be working with these new agencies, and just so anxious to get another child in our home.

Scott asked me what I wanted for Mothers Day, and I said a trip. I haven't been to NYC in awhile, and I have the bug like crazy to to go Sea World. I would also like to get another trip into Disneyland before the summer rush. I have the travel bug really bad, it has been almost 4 weeks since I have been on a plane, which is forever to me.

With all the changes that are going on with Delta, they are forcing me to get international training. I say force, cause that is what it feels like. As much as I love to travel internationally, I have never wanted to work in that area of Delta. This week I am in training every day for 8 1/2 hours a day. I haven't worked this much in over two years. It is killing me. Last night I feel asleep in class. Oh well, at least I will have about 2 weeks off after this.

We finally have Spring, even though it did snow the first day of May. Austin is loving life. He wants to be outside nonstop, and loves working in the garden with Scott. This is my favorite time of year, now that winter is hopefully gone.

I will put in an update on what will hopefully be a fantastic trip to Sea World next week. I hope the the flights hold out...

Karen

0 comments: