Don't know why I have it but I do. Maybe it is spring fever, although it seems we have only had spring for the last two days. We got our season passes to Lagoon last week and went. SO FUN! Austin was so excited to be back, and remebered everything. It will be a great summer. This week we also went to Disneyland with some friends for two days. Super fun time, and we went on rides that we have not been on before. It was very crowded, but I am glad we went. I have the bug super bad to go to Sea World. Just gotta wait until everyone across the country has had their spring break.
Can't think of anything else to say, don't know what is up with this writers cramp, but hopefully it will go away soon!
Karen
17 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment