Friday, March 21, 2008

Luv my boy....random thoughts

Austin has been doing some of the cutest things, that I wanted to write just about him. He has started communicating so much better, and saying such cute things.

Last weekend we all went to Phoenix to spend the weekend with my sister. We decided to take the dogs on a walk, and put Austin in a umbrella stroller, and then put a leash on each side of it. The dogs took off and Austin totally faced planted it, but he didn't even care, he was having so much with them. It looked liked the dogs were pulling Austin on a chariot. It was so funny and Austin was gut laughing the whole time. If only I would have had my camera to have a picture of the dog chariot....

Last night I had an earlier than normal shift, and Austin woke up when I came in the door. I went in his room and cuddled with him a bit. He would kiss one cheek than the other and did it like 5 times. So super cute and sweet. Nothing like being a mom. Makes all those crazy times worth it. This morning he woke up and said "Mom, I fink (for think) I wanna go to Disneyland today". I said to my friend, what kid says that, and she said only yours. Oh yeah, it helps I work for an airline and to Austin getting on a plane is almost as common as getting in the car. Now if only we could get there, the flights are so full with Springbreak.

Tomorrow will be a fun day, Austin will go to his first official Easter Egg Hunt and then we are going to Scotts parents. The grandkids are going to roll Easter eggs down Old Main Hill, and then we are going to have lunch. Scotts mom is going to make my all time favorite food, her orange rolls. One of the first things she ever made for me, and I knew at that point I had to be part of Scotts family. Just kidding. They are all great, and I am so lucky to have a husband who was taught so well by his parents.

So Happy Easter to all....

Hop, hop
Karen

0 comments: