Saturday, January 12, 2008

Snow, snow, and more snow



I can't not believe how much snow we have gotten this winter. I don't remember a winter this bad since I was a kid. Austin has had a blast though, and loves to help Scott shovel, and to get into snowball fights with the neighbors. I don't think the cold even phases him. Today they went with Scott's family up Logan Canyon to go snowmobiling. They had a BLAST! I think Austin has found a new past time. I stayed back and went scrapbooking with my best friend from college. I had a great time, and it was nice for Scott and Austin to have one on one time.

To say I have the travel bug right now is a big understatement. Hence, Austin and I are going to Hawaii tomorrow and coming back Tuesday night. I am going to go with a friend I work with and her two girls. I am SO excited to hang on the beach, drink lots of POG, see the whales (people from work tell me they are very active right now) and read. I will definitely post pics from Hawaii and from Scott and Austins fun snow day today.

Aloha,
Karen

0 comments: