Monday, May 17, 2010

Gotta catch up...a few pics for now





So hard to catch after 3+ months of not posting. So many reasons, but let me just say from the end of February to the first of May it seems I was always up in the air (the "normal" person would say always on the road...)a brief list of cities, if I can remember them all and then I will post some pics in the next few days. Phoenix with the boys and my friend from work and her daughter, Girl trip to Japan for 47 hours, Disneyland, Atlanta, Las Vegas, New York City, and then a cruise for my 40th birthday with my Ricks College friends. Things are slowing down now, in a sense with the end of school coming that is crazy, and hard for me to believe Aussie will be done with kindergarten :( So here are recent pics of the boys. The one of them together I took so I had on my camera while I was on the cruise, the one of Brocky is right after he got his hair cut about 2 weeks ago. He looks so grown up!

Hopefully in the next few days I will get some cool pics up of our adventures...

2 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

YAY!! Welcome back to blogging! i've missed you!!! You busy woman you!

Wight Family said...

:) Bout time!! I love hearing of your adventures!!