Friday, February 5, 2010

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe it has been 2 months since I posted. I thought once the holidays were over I would get my act together, hasn't happened yet. I guess I am hoping for February, but with the amount that I have been working lately that is not looking possible.

We had a great Christmas, and the boys were soooo cute. I was able to get off Christmas Eve, and we went to McGraths for dinner. That was what we did on Ethan's last Christmas Eve, and we have done it almost every year since. It is important to me to do things we did with him and honor his memory. I had to work Christmas night, so Scott took the kids to Logan to see his mom. I thought last year was the best Christmas, this one topped it. I am sure that is just the begining...

New Years Eve was spent with our great next door neighbors...the kids had a blast, and we had great food. We tried some new things, some worth getting again, others not so much. New Years Day we went up to the cabin and spent the night. We had a great time hanging out with Vicki and Kids, Yod and kids, and Ry and Brit and Jailee. The sledding hill at the cabin is awesome, and Austin and Tate did not stop. Scott is a great dad and spent the whole day outside with them.

Ok...so that is the holidays in a nutshell...I will post on the rest of the month in a few.

0 comments: