Saturday, December 5, 2009

Las Vegas girls trip!

I was able to go Vegas with my 2 sisters, 2 of my sister in laws and 1 niece. We had a great time and did lots of Christmas shopping. Ok, I will rephrase that and say Brittany and Vicki did a lot of shopping. Just kidding. We were able to go to the Donny and Marie Show for free! If anyone wants to know how...just ask me...It was a great show and lots of fun to go to. Nice little trip getting away and hanging out with the girls. Thanks gals for a great little get away!!

2 comments:

gina said...

I need a trip like that!! How fun for you all to get away. Sisters ARE THE BEST!!

Merry Christmas to you!!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun! A much needed get away! Love you Karen!