Friday, September 4, 2009

Brock's Birthday

This has taken me forever to post. It seems it is hard for me to actually sit down at the computer and type something that has substance to it. Infact not even two sentences into this post I just got called to get chocolate milk :)

So as you can see from the pics and videos we had a great time at Brock's party. We had lots of family and friends come, and he was really cute, got a little side tracked with the M&M's on his cake, but he was fun. I think Austin actually liked digging into the cake more than he did. We did the same number 1 cake as we have done with the other two boys, and his Baby Einstein cake turned out well. That was Aussie's request, he said Brock had to have that kind of cake.

We've done a few fun things recently that hopefully I will post about this weekend. As for now, I am headed to Swiss Day's....my first time to go, I am sure it will be fun!

Karen

2 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

i cant believe it has been 1 year already. I just love that little boy. Wish we could have been there.

carolyn q said...

Karen,
I couldn't but notice your post on Paul Cardalls blog about you being a Heart Mom and that your sweet Ethan had passed away 6 1/2 years ago. I too am a Heart Mom to Angel Hope who passed away just over 9 years ago from Complex CHD's. I would love to connect with you and give you some info about Intermountain Healing Hearts Support Group as it not only supports those Heart Hero's fighting, but recognizes those that have passed on. Once a Heart Mom, always a Heart Mom. I hope to hear from you.
(Hugs)
Carolyn Quigley
President, IHH