We had a great time going to ride Thomas the Train up in beautiful Heber Valley, although it was sooooo cold. Austin was able to meet Sir Topham Hat and have a great time playing with Tate.
Last week we were able to go to Seattle with my sister and visit my parents. It was very cold, but we had a great time seeing Pikes Market and watching them throw the fish. We also went to a really cool water fall and of coarse of great mall. I love to shop. I am sure Scott wishes I didn't but I do.
Today we went to Lagoon with all different cousins and Austin had a fabulous time. I asked him the other day if he wanted to go to Lagoon or Disneyland. He said Lagoon. He is a crazy kid. Although Lagoon has great rides, I am sure he does not appreciate the magic of Disneyland.
I have finally gone back to the gym. That 20 year reunion keeps creeping into my mind. It feels good to be running again, and lifting weights. Its about time I get in shape for summer, and even though it is June, it feels like end of April, or May here. I am waiting for summer, in more ways the one.
Hoping for warmer weather, but I am not holding my breath!
Karen
Last week we were able to go to Seattle with my sister and visit my parents. It was very cold, but we had a great time seeing Pikes Market and watching them throw the fish. We also went to a really cool water fall and of coarse of great mall. I love to shop. I am sure Scott wishes I didn't but I do.
Today we went to Lagoon with all different cousins and Austin had a fabulous time. I asked him the other day if he wanted to go to Lagoon or Disneyland. He said Lagoon. He is a crazy kid. Although Lagoon has great rides, I am sure he does not appreciate the magic of Disneyland.
I have finally gone back to the gym. That 20 year reunion keeps creeping into my mind. It feels good to be running again, and lifting weights. Its about time I get in shape for summer, and even though it is June, it feels like end of April, or May here. I am waiting for summer, in more ways the one.
Hoping for warmer weather, but I am not holding my breath!
Karen









2 comments:
karen, i need to start exercising more..i should hit the gym with ya. don't know when i can find time...but someyime you'll see me there.
Well it sounds like you had a great trip! Albeit cold, but great! We hit Lagoon this week too. Elise had a blast and I just reveled in her joy. I have my ten year coming up and a simultaneous family reunion trip to Jackson Hole has alleviated me of the pressure of going to the reunion!! Yah! Go run for me girl.
Post a Comment