Wow, we just finished our home study and we are on our way! We are hoping to get approved in the next few weeks.
Austin is loving this time of year, as we listen to Christmas music on the radio he tries to sing a long with it, and everytime we see Christmas lights he says "Merry Christmas!". I took him to Santa this week, and the whole time in line he just kept saying "Hi Santa, Hi Santa!". I can't wait for Christmas.
We have a lot of fun things coming up over the next few weeks. Austin and I are going to go to Disneyland on the 5th, and then all of us are going to go to the beach condo in Carlsbad on the 8th. Scott will just stay a few days, but Austin and I will stay the whole week. I plan on doing lots of reading, relaxing, and finding more good restaurants. Our next door neighbors are going to come down with us, so I am sure it will be a fabulous time seeing Shamu.
Until I post about Disneyland...oh I can't wait. Christmas is the best there!!
Karen
17 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment